I have been receiving phone calls from Van Ru Credit Corp demanding that I call them (thank goodness for answering machines) in reference to a debt that has been put in for collection.I found out the name of the company via the reverse phone lookup.

They have several complaints against them for harassment. Apparently they go after student loan debts of which I do not nor ever had a student loan. I am also writing to my state Attorney General to let them be aware if not already aware, of this company. The legal address for this company is in Illinois, and they are really getting my goat.

They call very early in the morning and then again in the evening.They can call all they want I am not paying a thing to them.

Reason of review: calling me about a student I have never had.

Preferred solution: Quit calling and harassing me..

I didn't like: I do not want to be harassed by them, Call and leave messages that i am to call them immediately, I have never had a student loan.

Had an Experience with Van Ru Credit Corporation?

Comments

I don’t think student loans are the only thing they collect.The collect medical and doctor bills too.

I have a medical account with them that I’m currently making payments on.

The stupid doctor submitted his own bill and the insurance didn’t cover it.Crazy part is no one informed me until these stupid ppl kept calling.