Interest Rate

I received a call from a client today, im self-employed, saying she had received a call from "Bill" at a credit collection company. He asked if she knew me and how to get in touch with me. She said she asked him several questions and finally got out of him that he was working for Van Ru. She told him she knew a woman by my name but our relationship was professional and she could not and would kot give him any information.

She sent me the number that "Bill" called from and I called and asked for him...surprise! No one knows who "Bill" is. I ask Brittany Hubbard how this man couldve possibly gotten my client information. ..that my client information is not at all public and the ONLY possible way it couldve been obtained would be through illegal means. I do not tell my clients who my other clients are so theres no possible way anyone else would know who my clients are and to add to that they called her on her cellphone!

Fortunately I monitor my credit so I called the credit company and they advised me to file a complaint with the FTC.

The corporate information I was given by Brittany Hubbard is as follows... 1350 e touhy Ave

Desplaines, Illinois

Ste 300e 60017

I also had the joy of speaking with her supervisor Matthew Frantzen. I have a feeling none of these names are real but I will be filing a complaint and suggest everyine else do the same. These people must be stopped! Its a disgrace that people act like this and even bigger that its allowed to continue. a class action suit should be filed and the stiffest punishment possible be handed down so they are made an example of for other companies like this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Van Ru Credit Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Van Ru Credit Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Van Ru Credit Corporation privacy policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments