The company contacted me, is asking for my bank account information concerning a student loan.I informed them that I need a letter mailed to my home, and have not yet received either letter they claim were mailed to me.

They called my work phone repeatedly, after I told them to stop. They also told me that if I don't sign up for an automatic draft out of my bank account, they would continue to call me every day, even if I am making my payments no time every month through the mail. The CSR was extremely aggressive, rude, and kept cutting me off every time I tried to voice my concerns.

When I asked him to send me to a supervisor, he transferred me to another CSR who claimed to be the supervisor.I called back to ask why I haven't received a letter in the mail, and was informed that the guy I spoke to who told me he was a supervisor isn't even really a supervisor.

Comments

I also was asked to give bank information for drafts.I told them no.

Because my husband makes the money and he said no. They said they would call me later this week, I said ok, you call more than one time a week, he said yes until its paid. Itold him if I get harassed about it I WILL NOT pay at all. I told them I wish Kaplen would take me to court cause I would supena the bank.

They said no we dont do that..Well apparently the money is not that important then.I WILL NOT give ANY information to them

redhatterb

Van Ru is horrible and terribly agressive.Their employees are just plain rude, and talk down to the person that they call.

I had one of their employees call as to speak to "JoAnn" and I said there is no JoAnn here and she wanted to know my name and I said "Joan", the girl said "JoAnn, Joan, whatever." I then hung up on her.It was also after 9PM when she called.