okay so i must admit I am an employee of van ru , i work in the florida branch and i must say the pay is great but the the tatitcs some of these people use to collect money are ruthless. Needless to say i am one of the rep that have consideration for the clients and will not harass and persue them if they cant pay *** especially if the debt is years old and off the credit report.

I mean i know what its like i have been a debtor before. anyhow this company has no consideration for its employees warning if your are a parent this job isnt for you. I am a parent of 3 children 2 of whom are still in diapers and these poeple really dosent give a flying cluck about you having a family they want you to make van ru your life. the hours are full time only 2 days you work 8-5pm which i think is great but the next three are 1pm-10pm and you have to work every other saturday.

now i wouldnt be complaning if they could just work with me letting me work a straight 8-5pm shift but they said the hours are what they are and theres no working around them . ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! ... i tried everything to make some kind of arrangements so i can be a mom to my children but there isnt a way around it.

no whats so funny is that my to youngest children happen to get sick at the same time one had pneumonia and the other had a fever of 102 with asthma i missed 2 days of work because i had to take them both to the doctors and of course got a hospital note, the following week i got lyrangitis and completely lost my voice i still went to work because i wanted to show effort that i do care about my job but they sent me home and told me that pretty much my job is on the line because of the days missed I mean what the ***???? ... what am i supposed to do ??

i think these people have no consideration for there employees it isnt fair that we are forced to work these full time ridiculus hours, there isnt any kind of part time or working with people schedules then threatn your job because of family duties ... there full of themselves and thats why im looking for another job ASAP.

Comments

#219149

There are over 30 grammar mistakes in this one comment.

Does that make you a reliable source?

ok well if they tell u that they will place this back on ur credit report contact ur lawyer because that is against the law this company is fake *** with randal mayes and ur job is secure...even if u pass out on the floore from being high as the sky...jenn p. head of hr walks around looking like a *** but will be the frist to call u in the office for dress code bob paige is always hitting on the woman......ohh and wait lets not forget about kathy lynch hidding in the bathroom and cursing at staff is this high school or a job??

Please tell more about the "tatitcs some of these people use to collect money [that] are ruthless."

What have you witnessed as an employee?

I am being told that the misleading and deceptive practices I have been party to from Van Ru representatives are my word against theirs.

Please share your inside experiences...

all i can say is lovely lady is right.. van ru has no consideration for theier employees.. and all the suck ups wll say oh van ru is a good place to work,, thats because thier scared of loosing thier job and thats why they call them suck ups

Well as far as the BBQ, I didn't partake in that event i refused to put in on something i knew would be bland and stomach turning,*** half the employees had the runs after they ate that *** so much for customer appreciation. From what i seen people put 5 dollars in to get one piece of meat and some beans that were dumped out of a can not at all worth the money!.

Van Ru is a joke and isn't a great place to work that's why there's lawsuits out the *** on them *** i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up shutting down matter fact rumor is that whats about to go down thats why people are getting fired left and right and managers are quitting. Seems like you are the Van Ru VET that has spent several years behind your desk making your life career as a collector, gained about 30lbs and still have the same title COLLECTOR. Im sure your probably one of few that kiss *** and sit in the break spots over hearing everyones conversation and running back and telling the sups everything you heard hoping you will finally move up in the company. Van ru has no consideration for their employees talks to their employers like *** and picks and choose who their favorites are i refuse to settle and let them treat me any kind of why because i have low self esteem.

that is why i am looking for employment elsewhere but i refuse to be a fool and leave without having another job lined up are you serious who does that?.

your right their isn't a ball and chain attached to my foot but im not *** looks like the years of ridicule and abuse has taken its toll on you all i can say is sorry hope you learn to love yourself and free yourself from what you think you have to put up with to keep a job. Im more than that and i think wayy to much of myself.

BEING THAT THE JOB MARKET IS AT IS LOWEST SINCE 1983. I SUGGEST U GET OVER IT AND WORK THE HOURS AVAIL OR BE ONE OF THE 100,000'S HOPEFUL JOB SEEKER OUT THERE.THE BBQ WAS DECENT, THE RIBS WERE MISSING A LITTLE BIT MORE CAJAN RUB, BUT THT WAS THE CHEFS FAULT.

LovelyLady...Is this the same Van Ru that is a "call center" in Largo?? I know that Van Ru...they just catered lunch for us on Friday...I believe you were there chowing down that BBQ!

That's called appreciation for all the hard work we did!! Maybe you should have done your research on Van Ru before you started....Gimmie a break...we all know the hours we have to work and as far as families...

your not the only one with a family!! They don't ball and chain us to our desk....Van Ru is a great place to work!!